1. Members of the Aperture Media Team require a 20-30 minute break at the event
2. Working more than 30 minutes over the agreed booking time will result in a £100 surcharge per hour
3. When booking drone, it is not guaranteed that we can fly the drone if the weather conditions are bad (rain, wind, restricted places etc )
4. Female photographer/videographer is available on request, there is a surcharge of £150 for this
5. 50% deposit taken to confirm the booking, remaining balance to be cleared a week before the event, or as agreed in writing.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY - If you cancel within 7 days of paying deposit, we will refund the full deposit. If it is over 7 days, the deposit is non-refundable
7. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN - For clients who have agreed to pay via our flexible payment plan, the full balance needs to be cleared by the wedding date.
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT
1. Any events where the government guidelines are not followed, the customer is liable to pay for any fines issued to the Aperture Media team in the event of a police intervention.
2. Any cancellations - if the client would like to cancel their event, the deposit is non-refundable - If the cancellation is due to Covid19, the client is allowed to transfer the deposit to a new date.
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ**
We respect our client's privacy at all times. We appreciate clients who give us the permission to post selected photos / trailers on our social media pages for our promotion.
Our wedding packages do not include a wedding trailer, however we offer a FREE trailer for anyone who agrees with it being shared on our social media platforms.